10 Juli 2006

[Help me ... i would like to be in a CT ...]

Hello everybody!

I hope you can help me ...
I've been searching for a digital scrapbooking designer I can be creative for in their CREATIV TEAM ...
I'm crazy to digital scrapbooking and I realy would like to do the job in a CT ...
A selection of my layouts you can find here ...
So this go out to every scrapbook designer who need reinforcement or to you, if you know any designer who needs a new member in their CREATIV TEAM.
Please let me know and send me an email ....
I've been very glad to hearing from you ...

posted by at Montag, Juli 10, 2006

2 Comments:

Blogger enableem said...

I am having such fun going through your blog and trying to understand it! LOL! I am english challenged never mind another language - but I guess Freebie is universal! Great blog and you have mail!

Montag, 10 Juli, 2006  
Anonymous Anonym said...

I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

Freitag, 18 August, 2006  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home