22 September 2006

[ I'm tagged .... ]

Today I'm tagged and that from 3 persons ...

First by Anja and Jana ... [kisskiss] ... So i have to answer the question.... tell us 5 weird things about yourself:
1. I'm sooo impatient ... at the doctor it's hard for me to wait until I can get in ...
2. I'm very very very interessted in medieval-life and our livingroom looks like an old castle with all the medieval-stuff in there ...
3. I love tearjerker ... *lol* ... yes Rosamunde Pilcher or stuff like that ...
4. I'm really very afraid of seeing blood and of any syringe ...
5. yes ... aaaand I'm soooo scrap-crazy ....


and than MaJaMa has also tagged me ...

List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they’re not any good, but they must be songs you’re really enjoying now. Post these instructions in your LiveJournal/blog along with your seven songs. Then tag seven other people to see what they’re listening to."

ok ...here we go:

Schandmaul - Dunkle Stunde
Ronan Keating - Iris
Reamonn - Tonight
James Blunt - Goodbye My Lover
Sasha - Breath
Robie Williams - Ghosts
Xavier Naidoo - Dieser Weg (in memorial to my lovley father ... I miss you soooo !!!)

YES! Now I can tagg ... 5 other persons:

Fist my sister ALEXA

than ... Jana ... I'm soooo happy to have you darling ... [kiss]

and ... Theres .... I'm very happy to know you ...

... Steffi ... she had 3 beautiful kids and takes soooo wunderfull photos ...

... Alice ... I love her style ...




----------------------------------------------------------------
Als erstes hat mich die liebe Anja and Jana [knuddel] getaggt ... Da muss ich 5 sonderbare Dinge über mich erzählen ....
1. Ich bin sooooooo ungeduldig ... beim Arzt ist es schwer für mich zu warten, bis ich an der Reihe bin ....
2. Ich bin sooooooo mittelalterverrückt und unser Wohnzimmer sieht schon aus wie eine alte Burg mit dem ganzen mittelalter-Zeug ...
3. Ich liebe Schnulzen ... *lol* ... ja so wie Rosamunde Pilcher oder so ...
4. Ich habe furchtbare Angst vor Spritzen und Blut ...
5. Jaaa ... und ich bin natürlich scrap-verrückt ...


sooo.... dann hat mich auch noch MaJaMa getagged... [dickesBussi]

Diesmal muss ich 7 Lieder aufschreiben ....

Schandmaul - Dunkle Stunde
Ronan Keating - Iris
Reamonn - Tonight
James Blunt - Goodbye My Lover
Sasha - Breath
Robie Williams - Ghosts
Xavier Naidoo - Dieser Weg (in Erinnerung an meinen lieben Papa ... ich vermiss Dich soooo !!!)



und jetzt darf ich 5 liebe Leute taggen ...

als erstes meine Schwester ALEXA

dann ... Jana ... bin sooo froh, Dich gefunden zu haben ... [knutsch]

und ... Theres .... Ich freu mich soooo Dich zu kennen gelernt zu haben ... Süße ...

... Steffi ... sie hat drei so bezaubernde Kiddies ... and macht wunderschöne Fotos ...

... Alice ... Ich liebe Ihren Stil ...

posted by at Freitag, September 22, 2006

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonym said...

Great work!
[url=http://wtfjsgfj.com/cspl/jhlt.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://jabbbhfx.com/bhdd/rghe.html]Cool site[/url]

Mittwoch, 08 November, 2006  
Anonymous Anonym said...

Nice site!
My homepage | Please visit

Mittwoch, 08 November, 2006  
Anonymous Anonym said...

Thank you!
http://wtfjsgfj.com/cspl/jhlt.html | http://xkzwnqtb.com/rvwt/dbee.html

Mittwoch, 08 November, 2006  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home