04 September 2006

[ My first ALBUM ... !!! ]

For our Scrap-Garden-Shop I've created my first digital ALBUM ... wooooooooohuuuuuuoooo ... I'm sooo proud about it ... The kit is from our Designer Windgeflüster and it's called "Happy Birthday" ... I love the kit ... it is so colorfull ...
The Album you can use for digital work but also for paper scrapbooking, if you print the plopper papers ....

But here I proudly present my album "Birthday Album" ... available at SCRAP-GARDEN.com
I hope you will like it ....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Für unseren Scrap-Garden-Shop hab ich mein erstes digitales Album erstellt ... woooooooooooo... ich bin so stolz darauf... Das Kit, was ich verwendet habe ich von unserer Designerin Windgeflüster und heißt "Happy Birthday Kit" ... ich liebe dieses super farbige Kit ....
Das Album kann sowohl fürs digitale als auch für Paper Scrapbooking, wenn man die Plopper (Quickpages) ausdruckt ...

Aber jetzt zeig ich Euch endlich hier mein Album "Birthday Album" ... erhältlich bei Scrap-Garden.com:

posted by at Montag, September 04, 2006