02 Oktober 2006

[I'm tagged again ...]

.... I'm tagged again ... and again ... and again ... this time by Sternrakete, Mel, Summer ...

1. 4 jobs you’ve had in your life…
2. 4 movies you could watch over and over…
3. 4 places you’ve lived
4. 4 tv shows you love
5. 4 places you’ve been on vacation
6. 4 movies you could watch over and over…
7. 4 websites you visit daily
8. 4 of your favorite foods
9. 4 you would rather be right now

to 1: Patent Attorney assistant, Personal assistant in Cologne at a Patent Office and at BAYER AG, Leverkusen and of course long time ago as a newspaper carrier

to 2: Dirty Dancing ... i love it ...., Kingdom of Heaven .... what a history ...., Lord of the Rings .... wonderful costumes and Tristan & Isolde ... i love movies with medieval touches ....

to 3: First with my parents in Neheim, than in Cologne and Hüsten, and yet i live with my family in Sundern ....

to 4: TV Shows?? Oh my god ... I love "Schillerstraße", "Bianca", "Verliebt in Berlin" and mmmh .... perhaps "Popstars" ...

to 5: Ohhh jeee ... with my parents I was in Italy in the Dolomitis ... wonderful landscape ... and we were often at the Northsea ... First time with my boyfriend in Turkey, Alanya ... and also at the North- and EastSea ...

to 6: look to 2 ?!?!?

to 7: My Blog ... *lol*, Scrap-Garden Community, Scrap-Garden HP, Scrap-Garden Shop ....

to 8: .... i love cauliflower and broccoli in all variations ... and i like pancakes with icing sugar and raisin and i love potato fritter with apple sauce ...

to 9: ... ohhh I realy don't know ... perhaps in Ireland ... i love that country ...

and ... now .... who I'm tagging yet????

Again ... my sista Alexa ....
and again ... Jana ...
and than my Creative-Boss ... *lol* ... Paula ... ?!?!?
and Lanie ....

posted by at Montag, Oktober 02, 2006

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonym said...

Nice site!
[url=http://umehdwao.com/jqgw/hudi.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://vxnsfbby.com/gemw/rpnn.html]Cool site[/url]

Mittwoch, 01 November, 2006  
Anonymous Anonym said...

Nice site!
My homepage | Please visit

Mittwoch, 01 November, 2006  
Anonymous Anonym said...

Nice site!
http://umehdwao.com/jqgw/hudi.html | http://hecdzdsr.com/erdl/lqqk.html

Mittwoch, 01 November, 2006  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home