24 Oktober 2006

[ wooooow ... ]

...... what a participation ... I must thank everyone of you !!! It's very very very very hard to find a decision ... BUT .... I have a favorit ... and the winner is
Annette !!!!! ... with "KINDERGARTEN - STARS" .... !!! Congratulations ....
I have choose this name for the kit, because I will create much more with this colours and the name is just neutral ....
So Annette ... I'm sorry but I have no email-adress from you to give my kit away ....
I hope you read this and let me know ...

Aaaaaaand now ... only for today .... my new kit "KINDERGARTEN-STARS" in the Scrap-Garden-Shop for SALE .... only € 1,75 [$2.21] -> 50% OFF

..... you can get it right here .....

posted by at Dienstag, Oktober 24, 2006

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonym said...

Congratulations Annette, this is a real great name.

Dienstag, 24 Oktober, 2006  
Blogger Annette said...

What a surprise, unbelievable!
There have been such a lot of suggestions!
Thank you for chosing my suggestion for this wonderful kit!

(Here is my email: bastelhase at email.de)

Dienstag, 24 Oktober, 2006  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home